Saturday, January 30, 2010

Football Hurts?

Time Magazine NFL The Most Dangerous Game | Define Lust
Here I am hootin' and hollerin' about joining the New York Sharks Women's Pro Football team based in Brooklyn, NY, then I go home this weekend and check my mailbox only to find my weekly Time Magazine. As soon as I saw the cover I cracked up [the world revolves around me]. Let me show you what I saw.

Here I am preppin' to get ready for my rookie season in the Indepenent Women's Football League (IWFL) and Time Magazine wants to scare me into early retirement. Too be honest, I didn't read the entire article, but the cover image was information enough... Time Magazine doesn't think I'm tough enough for football. I'll show them on April 10 in Philadelphia. Matter of fact, I'll show them at every game this season. Follow my progress!

Thanks for the heads up Time Magazine... but I got this!

1 comment:

  1. Yup. . .football might be kind of tough. But for you no way. :^)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by Clairvo