Monday, January 24, 2011

Refinery29 is on the Hunt for Keisha Salmon, The Next Style Blogger!

Refinery29 & COVERGIRL Hunt for the Next Big Style Blogger
Keisha Salmon Refinery29 Style Blogger

Hello everyone, My name is Keisha and thank you so much for visiting Define Lust. I hope you return to Refinery29 and give a vote for me (you can vote once for as many bloggers as you choose), so be generous! I appreciate the support.

HOW TO VOTE FOR KEISHA @ DEFINE LUST!

  1. Go to the official contest page here, Refinery29.
  2. Find the photo of me shown to the right (might have to search a few pages).
  3. Click on the little pink  heart next to my name.
  4. You'll be prompted to log in to Facebook to vote.
  5. Wish me luck!
Last day to vote is February 10



0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo