Friday, February 11, 2011

Big City Little Dog Fashion Show




Tonight, Fashion Week goes to the dogs!

Before Westminster crowns best in show over at Madison Square Garden, across the street at the New Yorker hotel, there’s a chance for regular old dogs to strut their stuff. Tonight's event is the Big City Little Dog Fashion show, part of the Westminster Dog Show. The fashion show is a fundraiser for Angel on a Leash, which trains therapy dogs for sick children and seniors.

I will be attending this event with my little pup Capote. Hopefully, we can make our way down the runway. He's too cute to resist.

Since it is a fashion show, finding the right outfit is key, more importantly for Capote since this is a fashion show for him and his friends. I think I know exactly what we'll wear.

Stay tuned for updates on the show itself and if Capote and I made it on the stage. I know some of you have not seen my pup, Capote yet, soon you will see him in all his cuteness glory.

If anyone will be in the NYC area on tonight, stop by the New Yorker Hotel for the Big City Little Dog Fashion show and meet Fashion's best dressed on four legs!


0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo