Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Lust List | Rediscovering Old Brands


Guess Glori Boots


All I wanted for Christmas was a pair of uncomplicated black boots and bag. Being that (spoiler alert) Santa never really existed; I had to do the legwork and get these things myself. 

Living in New York City is such an amazing advantage when it comes to fashion and just about anything else. I decided to make my way down to Soho to see where I might find my desperately needed black boots and bag. It took me a while find these items, (sidetracked by window-shopping), and I'm so satisfied that I did. I found my boots and bag in the most unlikely place. I do not believe GUESS has a wide variety of designs to satisfy my random style but as I walked by their store, something prompted me to go inside just to simply check. Not only did I find my specific type of boots (Glori Boots) and bag (Classic Leather Tote), but also I was able to rediscover my once fave brand.

Is there a store or brand that you have lost touch? I say go visit them in 2011; you never know, the possibility of a rekindled relationship could be waiting for you. Let me know if anyone has reconnected with a long lost store or brand.

3 comments:

  1. those boots are amazing!!! i recently "reconnected" with the gap... for so long, their selection was boring... it's gotten much more fashion-forward.

    xo grace
    stripesandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eiiiih girl ♥
    thank you so much!!!! :) I follow you back as I said...xoxo
    LiDì

    http://fashiondeliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I got the boots. I really needed plain black boots. Thanks to my new friend, Guess SOHO!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by Clairvo