Monday, January 10, 2011

Just Throw it in a Basil Racuk Bag

Basil Racuk Weekender Bag | Define Lust
Basil Racuk Computer Case | Define Lust
 Basil Racuk Hard Brief Case | Define Lust
Basil Racuk iPad Case | Define Lust



I have noticed a lot more men carrying bags of various sorts. Since I cannot stop it, I might as well encourage proper behavior. I love a man with great style and adding an amazing bag like that of Basil Racuk only completes the look. Not every man will feel comfortable carrying a bag, but for those dapper dudes who know how to work an accessory, they know that it really depends on the bag (and shoes, but that's later) to turn a women's head towards you or away.

These Basil Racuk bags were handcrafted from full-grain deerskins and cowhides sourced locally in California. The bags above are the Weekender, Computer CaseHard Brief and the very fancy iPad Case.

I can image the owner of one of these bags with the sharpest suit, beautifully polished shoes, clean nails, neat hair and a proper home. If I see a man carrying one of these sexy bags, the answer is yes.


Courtesy of Leffot Blog

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! beautiful. i want to get one for my bf.

    xx
    grace
    stripesandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Weekender bag. But the iPad case is a must for most guys. I've seen guys try to stuff their iPad in their coat pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes and yes again. A dapper dude indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one for myself. I see they make bags for women too. Score!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by Clairvo