Monday, March 26, 2012

Tim Tebow vs Mark Sanchez: Which Would You Rather?


 

Hello my pretties. It has been a while since I last chatted with everyone. I'm back from a well needed break and I have so much to talk about; Arkansas, Kanye, diary aisle, wedding, Ghana, Galifianakiss, DIY project, Brooklyn, and so much more. Where do I start?

I think the most pressing, in my opinion, is to share my thoughts on the Tim Tebow / NY JETS wave.

For my readers who might not know or understand what the noise is all about, the New York JETS traded for #15 Tim Tebow from the Denver Broncos as the "back-up" quarterback behind Mark Sanchez.

JETS fan are divided with this trade. Some believe Sanchez can be that franchise quarterback that the JETS organization just paid ($40 mil/3 yrs) to be. The others, including myself, believe that acquiring Tebow can only make the organization better. I see this Tebow/Sanchez drama unfolding two ways; 1) With Tebow being on the team, Sanchez will have to get his game up to keep his starting position. or 2) Tebow becomes the starting quarterback and he makes the NY JETS a real threat.

Now that we are caught up, let us talk about the real story behind this Tebow trade and it is not football. If you have not noticed, Tim Tebow is a hot hottie and Mark Sanchez is not so bad himself. So as a fan of 'talent', the NY JETS are quite talented.

Read on to see more pictures, info and twitter handles for Sanchez and Tebow. Here is mine to start, @DefineLust, if you're not already following.

Let us review the stats. [Read More]

Mark Sanchez - GQ Magazine Pictorial [United States] (September 2011)

Name: Mark Sanchez
Birth: 11/11/1986
Place: Long Beach, CA
Build: 6' 2", 225 lbs
Status: Not Married
Children: None
College: USC
Hobby: Musical Theatre
Twitter: @Mark_Sanchez



Name: Tim TebowBirth: 8/14/1987
Place: Makati City, Philipines
Build: 6' 3", 245 lbs
Status: Not Married
Children: None
College: Florida
Hobby: Philanthropy, Evangelism
Popularity: Tebowing
Twitter: @TimTebow


 
 
 Mark Sanchez


I just wanted to throw this last picture in for the women who can appreciate... talent.

david+beckham+Armani.jpg (400×297)

Which would you rather? How many of my readers follow football? And how many of you are NY JETS fan? Oh and that's the talented David Beckham in his latest ad for David Beckham Bodywear for H&M.


0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo