Thursday, January 20, 2011

One Jeans to Rule Them All




On Huffington Post earlier today, I read that a student wore the same unwashed pair of jeans for 15 months. The bottom line of the 15 months jeans study, states that jeans are safe to wear without washing for a prolonged period of time. The bacteria level shows little to no difference in pre-washed and post-washed jeans. They even have a Facebook page (Wearing the Same Jeans Everyday) for this study.

This article had me to thinking if I had to be stuck in jeans for that length of time, which pair would I choose.

Jeans are a staple in my wardrobe and I would have a terribly hard time in choosing between my no name jeans that make my butt look oh so cute, to my $200 True Religion jeans that I just had to have because they made me look tall and slim and go with every pair of shoes.

There are so many types of jeans but to be stuck in one for 15 months (gross), one has to really love the jeans and they should fit like a glove. This is my favorite jeans that gets the most rotation of all the denim in my wardrobe. I wouldn’t mind being stranded in my VIGOSS Jeans for 15 months; my VIGOSS jeans and white t-shirts, my survival outfit.

What all of this means... more time with my favorite jeans and less laundry! Now that we know it is not scientifically gross to wear the same jeans forever; do you have a favorite pair that even without wash it will never fail you?


0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo